Saturday, February 17, 2007

Tackling the Livingroom and Dining Room

Life has finally calmed down enough for us to get back on the "home renovation" track, and I was very excited to head to the paint store to get rid of those white walls in the living room!

This room is huge, so I knew it could pull off a dark color without closing it in. I took a gamble on the dark brown, but I really think it paid off. Many thanks to my wonderful hubby David who balanced on a ladder to paint around the crown molding!

Here are some before and after pics- the before pics were taken when the previous owners were here, so it is their furniture you see in the pics.


Livingroom entrance before


Livingroom entrance after



Livingroom before


Livingroom after


We also repainted the dining room, and replaced the chandelier. Danny was a very big help!
Here are some dining room before and after pics.


Before


After


Before


After

More to come soon!

No comments: