We went dolphin watching with some friends while we were in St. Pete Beach last week. Once the boat hit open water it sped up - combined with the considerable wind and some modest waves, it was quite a thrill, as you can see on Danny's face!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey guys,
How the heck do I get ahold of you? I hope you are having a good time down south. We got your x-mas card, it is adorable. Of course it is, it has a baby Biek on the front of it. Hope Santa gave you lots of great presents. Was it weird w/out the snow? How is Macon University? Give me an update. love, Kristina White
1 comment:
Hey guys,
How the heck do I get ahold of you? I hope you are having a good time down south. We got your x-mas card, it is adorable. Of course it is, it has a baby Biek on the front of it. Hope Santa gave you lots of great presents. Was it weird w/out the snow? How is Macon University? Give me an update.
love,
Kristina White
Post a Comment